Building a Better Yesterday
Locations of note in BaBY. To be updated as more locations are uncovered and discovered.
- The SOTA Shoppe—A computer shop in the Sprawl that is more than it first appears to be.
- Al’s Place – A blue-collar bar off the highway in Auburn that looks the other way when shadow biz is going on.
- Crusher 495 – A metahuman-friendly bar on the edge of the Redmond Barrens that serves as a common meeting spot for shadowrunners.
- Dante’s Inferno – The most well-known club (and shadow biz nerve center) in Seattle.
- Matchstick’s – A quiet, very private runner club, open only to members and styled after a 1920’s jazz bar.
- The Drunken Stag – A working-class Irish bar operated by a former local ganger.
- Reno’s – A haute-cuisine restaurant in Portland owned by a famous retired combat biker.
- Park’s Parts – An auto parts store in Lake Forest Park that is a front for gang business in the neighborhood.
- Feng Kwai Do – A small restaurant in Lake Forest Park.
- Ork Underground – A metahuman-dominated community that thrives in honeycombed tunnels throughout the underbelly of Seattle